We are pleased to announce that 17 nonprofit organizations have submitted applications for our $100,000 Core Mission grant. Following a rigorous review of financial data and assessing their connection to Burlington, Camden, Cumberland or Gloucester Counties, the following organizations responded to our invitation to submit full proposals.
- Boys and Girls Club of Cumberland County
- Boys and Girls Club of Gloucester County
- CATA Farmworkers
- Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA
- Family Promise of Southwestern NJ
- Holly City Development Corp.
- Legacy Treatment Services Foundation
- NJ Agricultural Society
- Parkside Business and Community in Partnership
- Perkins Center for the Arts
- Resources for Independent Living
- Ronald McDonald House of Southern New Jersey
- United Way of Gloucester County
- Urban Promise
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
- YMCA of the Pines
Our army of Grant Review Focus Area Committee members will diligently review and discuss the applications. After careful deliberation, each Focus Area Committee will select the semi-finalists that will receive virtual site visits. On May 28th we will announce the three organizations that will be the finalists for our $100,000 core mission grant.
Leading up to our June 23rd Annual Meeting, our 2021 members will receive online voting instructions. After votes are counted, we will announce the Core Mission grant recipient at the Annual Meeting, and the two remaining finalists will receive $50,000 general operating grants.
Thank you to all our grant review volunteer members for carrying out this vital work that is central to our mission.