Caitlin Miller is the youngest 2020 Impact100 South Jersey member. She is a fleet management professional at ARI with a passion for giving back. She has been working for Holman Enterprises since 2011 and represented the company as a Loaned Executive with the United Way in 2018.
She was attracted to Impact100 by the fact that all the women give collectively and make the decision about who receives funding. After attending an information session and her first event, she knows it is really is the perfect fit.
Caitlin shares her time, talent and treasure with a number or organizations. She is:
- A Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
- A member of the Board of Trustees for South Jersey Young Professionals Association
- An Executive Committee Member for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- A Blood Donor Ambassador for Red Cross
- A proud Red Kettle Campaign Bell Ringer for The Salvation Army and a volunteer at the KROC Center in Camden
Caitlin is also a budding Yin Yoga instructor. She truly believes her purpose is to serve others and change lives. To that end, she is always willing to step up to create an impact.
We look forward to having Caitlin on our Nonprofit Outreach, Events and Membership Committees!