The results are in!
The grant review committees for our three Focus Areas — Women, Children and Family; Community Health and Well-being; Education — have met virtually. After independently reviewing the proposals submitted to their Focus Area, the committees engaged in lively and lengthy group discussions and determined that the following organizations are moving forward in our grants process and will receive a site visit:
- New Jersey Agricultural Society
- CATA Farmworkers
- Legacy Treatment Services
- Family Promise of Southwest New Jersey
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
- Parkside Business and Community in Partnership
- Boys and Girls Club of Gloucester County
- Ronald McDonald House of Southern New Jersey
- Urban Promise
Many thanks to this year’s Focus Area Chairs — Jennifer Fontaine, Valerie Buickerood, Ronda Urkowitz, Kate Williamson, Nancy Gulick and Debra Gips. We also want to recognize all of the Grant Review Committee members who are taking the steps to ensure that our 2021 grantees have the capacity to use our Core Mission Grant to take their work to the next level. We are truly grateful for their time, hard work and commitment.