5 Reasons to Sponsor A 2021 Impact100 South Jersey Member
- Provides a hands-on lesson about meaningful philanthropy for the next generation.
- It’s an empowering growth opportunity for an up-and-coming female leader.
- Women’s Collective Giving offers engaging networking opportunities.
- It can help your company meet its corporate social responsibility goals.
- You LOVE South Jersey and want to be part of making a transformative difference.
Several Impact100 South Jersey members are sponsored by their employers or family members.
- Alloy Silverstein sponsors 5 members, two of whom are part of the Leadership Council — the body that drives our activities. It has proven to be an excellent networking tool for these members. It has also increased their awareness of and strengthened their bond to our region’s incredible nonprofit community.
- Charter member Cynthia Quinton sponsors her daughter because of her desire to pass on her lifelong commitment to giving back. Cynthia has helped jumpstart a legacy of generosity for her daughter Carly, who is a young mother of two, and the generations that follow.
- “There is something empowering about connecting with a group of such dynamic, creative women – all with the common goals of transforming communities and fostering change.” Emma Kimenhour was sponsored by her employer Volunteers of America Delaware Valley. Here’s more of what she had to say.
Membership information for 2021 is available now. Our membership forms include an option to gift a membership.