Information Sessions are the #1 way women are introduced to Impact100 South Jersey and the transformative grants we award. We work closely with our members interested in hosting a private gathering where we tell the Impact100 story.
- The first step to hosting an information session is contacting the Membership Committee at email@example.com. Or call Membership Co-Chair Angela Venti at 856-685-6728.
- We will help you set a date, provide you with an Eventbrite RSVP link, a presenter and handouts. Other Impact100 representatives will also come to support your event.
- We recommend sending a personal email to a list of 20-40 friends, family, associates and peers who you feel would be interested in learning about women’s collective giving.
Suggested Invitation Wording:
I want to share news of a new initiative that is growing right here in South Jersey. Impact100 South Jersey is a women’s collective giving group that brings women together to create transformational change by awarding large grants to local non-profit organizations. The model is simple. 100 women each contribute $1,000 with the goal of raising enough money to award a $100,000 grant to an organization serving the needs of people in South Jersey.
Impact100 South Jersey launched in 2017, and the members have already awarded $229,000 in grants to four organizations serving our region.
I am hosting an information session at my home on (DATE & TIME). Please come learn about this passionate group of local women who are shattering the notion that meaningful philanthropy is out of reach for people who don’t have incredible wealth.
There’s no obligation to join if you attend the information session. I’m sure you’ll be inspired by hearing about the terrific things these South Jersey women are doing to bring about high-impact change in our own backyard.
You can learn more about this dynamic group on their website: impact100sj.org.
Please RSVP by (DATE). Click here: (LINK TO YOUR EVENTBRITE REGISTRATION)to RSVP. Or you can call or email me ________________:
Recommended Ways to Spread the Word
- Post the Eventbrite link to your event on your own personal social media.
- Look through the Impact100 Membership List for fellow members who can collaborate with you by inviting their friends, family and peers.
- Invite women to LIKE or FOLLOW Impact100 on our social media. We on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Promote your event among groups, associations and/or organizations that you belong to.