Organizations eligible to apply for a grant from Impact100 South Jersey must:
- Be tax-exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code, independent of a financial sponsor.
- Be headquartered in, and serving residents of, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland or Gloucester County, New Jersey.
- In possession of at least 3 full years (36 months) of audited financial statements.
- Have an annual operating budget above $300,000 and below $5,000,000.
- Propose the use of Impact100 South Jersey’s grant for a project that supports the organization’s core mission, such as increasing organizational capacity, program development, service expansion, capital improvements or similar efforts that will improve an organization’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Submit a project budget of $100,000 or above.
- Have a plan to expend funds within 24 months.
- Have a plan for project assessment.
- Have a mission and/or programs or services that fit one of Impact100 South Jersey’s three Focus Areas:
Women, Children and Families: Projects that strengthen the lives of women, children, (including teens) or families.
Education: Projects that advance or improve access to learning opportunities for children, teens or adults.
Community Health and Wellbeing: Projects that seek to meet the basic needs of community members, or otherwise provide significant opportunities for improving physical or mental health.
Grants will not be provided for:
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding or endowment funding.
- Individuals or private foundations.
- Projects which require participation in activities of a particular faith, denomination or religion.
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.