Our 2023 Nonprofit Finalists are Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cumberland & Salem Counties, Camden County Habitat for Humanity of Camden and Heart of Camden. Below you will find links to Executive Summaries and full proposals submitted by each organization, which are designed to provide you with the information about the grantees you will vote for at our June 21st Annual Meeting.
The organization with the highest number of votes will receive a $100,000 Impact100 South Jersey Core Mission grant. Each of the other organizations will be awarded $55,500 general operating grants.
Below, you will also find advice on what to consider when voting, as well as a link to an online ballot if you’re unable to attend the Annual Meeting. Please cast your absentee ballot by midnight, June 18th.
IMPACT100 South Jersey 2023 NONPROFIT FINALISTS
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cumberland & Salem Counties
Camden County Habitat for Humanity
What to Keep In Mind When Voting
- Will our grant have a significant impact on the organization?
- Is it important the organization receive the grant now?
- Will our grant help advance the core mission of the organization by doing one or more of the following?
- Improve its infrastructure
- Focus on new or existing programs that are critical to the organization
- Strengthen the organization’s ability to carry out its mission and serve its beneficiaries
- Will our grant help to increase the organization’s visibility in the community?
Can’t attend the June 21st Annual Meeting?
If you know you won’t be present at the Annual Meeting, but want to make sure your vote is counted, please use our online absentee ballot to cast your vote by June 18th. Your unique Impact100 South Jersey member number has been emailed to you. Please email email@example.com if you did not receive it.
NOTE: Please DO NOT VOTE if you are planning to attend the Annual Meeting.