Impact100 South Jersey invites local non-profit organizations located in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester and Cumberland Counties to attend a
Grant Information Session
Tuesday, January 23
10 to 11:30 AM.
William G. Rohrer Memorial Library
Haddon Township Branch
15 MacArthur Blvd.
BEFORE YOU RSVP, CLICK HERE TO
REVIEW OUR GRANTS ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES.
Seating is limited, so please click here to register.
- Impact100 South Jersey and our 2018 transformative grant award
- Our grant application process and deadlines
- Our eligibility criteria, funding priorities and focus areas
- Attendance at this event is not mandatory and does not affect your application consideration
- Space is limited, therefore, we must limit attendance to one (1) person per organization. Those registering after the first 50 people will be placed on a waiting list.
- Information about our grant application process, eligibility requirements and funding priorities is available in the grants section of our website.
- Can’t attend but interested in learning more? We will put the presentation on our website shortly after the session.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com