Organizations eligible to apply for a grant from Impact100 South Jersey must:
- Be tax-exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code, independent of a financial sponsor
- Be headquartered in, and serving residents of, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland or Gloucester County, New Jersey
- In possession of at least 3 full years (36 months) of audited financial statements
- Have an annual operating budget above $300,000 and below $5,000,000
- Propose the use of Impact100 South Jersey’s grant for a project that supports the organization’s core mission, such as increasing organizational capacity, program development, service expansion, capital improvements or similar efforts that will improve an organization’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Have a mission and/or programs or services that fit one of Impact100 South Jersey’s three Focus Areas:
- Arts and culture: projects/organizations that strive to improve participation in the arts or arts education, or that promote civic engagement or education in cultural endeavors.
- Women, children and families: projects/organizations that strengthen the lives of women, children, (including teens) or families
- Education: projects/organizations that advance or improve access to learning opportunities for children, teens or adults
- Submit a proposal budget of at least $100,000
- Have a plan to expend funds within 24 months
- Have a plan for project assessment and sustainability
Priority will be given to organizations that:
- Highlight unmet needs in the region
- Are lesser-known initiatives
Grants will not be provided for:
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding or endowment funding.
- Individuals or private foundations
- Organizations or projects that contain a religious or political component
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.
NOTE: As we continue to grow and evolve, Impact100 South Jersey reserves the right to change its grant guidelines without prior notice at any time.