Organizations eligible to apply for a grant from Impact100 South Jersey must be:
- Tax Exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code, independent of a financial sponsor (although local affiliates may apply under the 501c3 of the national organization)
- Located in and serve residents of Burlington, Camden, Cumberland or Gloucester County, New Jersey
- In possession of at least 3 full years (36 months) of independently prepared, audited or reviewed financial statements
- Have an annual operating budget above $300,000 and below $5,000,000
- Propose the use of Impact100 South Jersey’s grant for programs, services, necessary infrastructure or other initiatives that support the organization’s core mission.
- Have a mission and programs or services that focus on one of Impact100 South Jersey’s three Focus Areas:
- Arts and culture
- Women, children and families
- Submit a proposal budget of at least $100,000
- Have a plan to expend funds within 24 months
- Have a plan for both project assessment and sustainability
Priority will be given to organizations that:
- Highlight unmet needs in the regions
- Are lesser-known initiatives
Grants will NOT be provided for:
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding or endowment funding.
- Individuals or private foundations
- Activities that are religious or political in nature
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.
NOTE: As we continue to grow and evolve, Impact100 South Jersey reserves the right to chans grant guidelines without prior notice at any time.ge it